Thursday, July 22, 2010

Indy Honda – Formula One race comes to Toronto


Was one of the rare week-ends when I was in town, but not one where I was lazing away my time. It was my week-end at Exhibition Place, Toronto - for the much coveted Indy Honda Formula One racing! My first ever experience on the tracks and it sure did turn out to be much more trilling than I expected it to be. My seats were in the 9/10 turn stands. But the sun was so strong and the thirst so high – that I could not resist myself from taking myself to the Hooters Beer Camp.
Pretty girls, friendly and forthcoming, serving chilled beer with a warm smile, an amazing view of the hot wheels scorching the tracks – a combination too much for the young at heart to deny! The noise, the energy, the crowd, the weather and the babes at Hooters – all perfect. The event stacked up to be a very successful one and for me a memorable day out among hot wheels and high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment