Friday, April 16, 2010

These Days!


Last couple of months have been crazy busy for me. It has been a chapter of my life rich with experiences and challenges - meeting new people, travelling to new places, working in a new environment. Back in the comfort zone of my simple, mundane life amidst my friends, family and loved ones, I guess I had softened down a bit. Mellowed down on my ‘stay foolish - stay hungry’ perspective. But this paradigm shift in my surroundings has provided me with an opportunity to rediscover myself and gain from my experiences. I have been able to rekindle my hunger and I have been humbled into feeling foolish by the company of ‘street-smart’ people that I have to interact with daily in course of my daily life these days.
I share apartment with a go-getter colleague of mine. Of all the good things he is, his ways to attract and enamor women from different countries, across all age groups and socio-economic background simply puts me in awe. Truly some people know how to be the cynosure of attention. I wish him all the best!  
Inset pic: Abhishek by roomie

No comments:

Post a Comment