Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shri Krishna Govind Hare-Murari

Hum Hari so lagan lgayenge
Charno me preeti badaynge
Ek din to karuna karke  Karuna-nidhi daude aayenge
Rasikan ke sang baith baith hum Madhav ke gunn gaayenge
Komal hiye keu na pighle ko jab ro ro vyatha sunayenge

I wish to attach my heart and soul with 'Hari' the Divine
Offer my devout love at the feet of 'Hari' the Master
One day (if i keep at my devotion) out of His grace, God shall rush to bestow his 'Karuna' eternal bliss
I shall spend my days singing the glory of 'Madhav' the Lord
Why would His heart not melt when i offer my pined tears?

Shri Krishna Govind Hare-Murari hey Naath Narayan Vasudeva

Shri Krishna, O Govinda, the divine cowherd!
O Hare, the one who steals our hearts!
O Murari, destroyer of demon Mura!
O Naath, the master of beings, Narayan!
O Vasudeva, the divine Soul of this Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment